- Specialist paediatric dentists to manage paediatric dental conditions.
- Comprehensive assessment, diagnosis
- Treatment planning based on the needs and benefits for patients
- Behavioural management on challenging patients
- Dental management under nitrous oxide sedation
- Dental management under General Anaesthetic
- Maintain good communication with our colleagues
- Provide friendly and professional dental management for all patients
- Create positive dental experiences
How to Refer to Kiddies Dental Care
- Kiddies Dental Care referral pads – should you require more referral pads please contact Kiddies Dental Care 03 9372 8960.
- Through our website www.kiddiesdentalcare.com.au
- Email our practice: email@example.com
Please kindly ask parents to bring along the referral letter as well as any x-rays or photos that will assist our dentists in the initial consultation, where possible we encourage you to send the patient for an OPG beforehand as this would be beneficial to their treatment planning.
The initial appointment with us is always a comprehensive consultation only and it usually takes 30 mins. No treatment will be delivered at the initial appointment. At this appointment, our dentists assess patient’s general compliance and temperament. Depending on what treatment is required they will give treatment options to parents accordingly.